Windows 10 Latest Update Beware

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Microsoft offered me the latest update to the creators edition, took about 30 mins to download and update, fine I thought, logged in as usual, then the problems began, the main one being no network connection, it was claimed I had no network connection and my drivers were out of date, so the only option was to revert back to previous build which is working fine, you have been warned

Since the big update last year my laptop has been a pain in the basement, it chucks me off the internet willy nilly, my son in law rolled it back for me but it still chucks me off now and then. I liked Windows 10 at first it was way better than 8 but it does seem to cause problems here and there.

Since the big update last year my laptop has been a pain in the basement, it chucks me off the internet willy nilly, my son in law rolled it back for me but it still chucks me off now and then. I liked Windows 10 at first it was way better than 8 but it does seem to cause problems here and there.

It seems windows 10 is much happier as a clean install, you can buy a genuine licence online (e-bay) for less than £10, download and install win 10 from microsoft, it does mean backing anything up that important to you first, the win 10 as an update from 7 or 8 does seem prone to problems

Feel foolish much? Still running XP Pro on 4 computers here.
Have 7 on a laptop and hate it.

chuck

Back