LOTSW then,and now.

Hello Chuck ,

I asked about this some time ago Pete did not actually upload the photos to the site in the normal manor and so they have effectively disappeared . It is some time since Pete was online and I have not heard from him in a long while[ we used to discuss the state of decay that the Monkey Pub had fallen into , Pete was going to attempt to grab some souvenirs when they demolished it but I have had no news for some time , I don't even know if the Monkey has been demolished ] . If Pete returns to the forum then he can hopefully restore the missing photographs.

Hi Chuck!

Looking at little more closely at the links on the first 8 or 9 pictures in this thread, they lead to photobucket, so that means the account may be closed or the pictures deleted on there, which makes the links dead on here. After 8 or 9 missing ones there are some real beauties if you dig a bit deeper!

I hope that's helpful to you buddy.

COG

Hi Neil and everyone,
This is the first time I'v even visited the site in over a year,I'v had so much going on and things that have been happening and you soon get out of the habit of visiting and posting,I do hope you are all well,I still visit all the locations and still watch at least one episode a day,and know every location so well,Neil I most certainly have not forgotten our souvenirs,it was still as it was when I last visited but I'll go again this week,I'm retiring as a Paramedic this Summer so will have even more time to do walks,if it loads this is a photo of a lovely spot that I visited recently,quite a few scenes were filmed there,it's where the sang the jam roly poly song,I don't know about any missing photos,I put them on photobucket so I'll check there sometime,my absence didn't mean I had forgotten you or fell out of love with the show,take care for now everyone xx

Hi Neil and everyone,
This is the first time I'v even visited the site in over a year,I'v had so much going on and things that have been happening and you soon get out of the habit of visiting and posting,I do hope you are all well,I still visit all the locations and still watch at least one episode a day,and know every location so well,Neil I most certainly have not forgotten our souvenirs,it was still as it was when I last visited but I'll go again this week,I'm retiring as a Paramedic this Summer so will have even more time to do walks,if it loads this is a photo of a lovely spot that I visited recently,quite a few scenes were filmed there,it's where the sang the jam roly poly song,I don't know about any missing photos,I put them on photobucket so I'll check there sometime,my absence didn't mean I had forgotten you or fell out of love with the show,take care for now everyone xx

No luck,it says the file is too large and won't upload it,I don't go on my laptop now only the phone so I'll have to see if there's another way of doing it,will visit here again when I have news of the Monkey,I thought I had exhausted all the locations but I see scenes all the time and think it would make a great then and now photo,and I visit all the locations still very regularly,I'll have to work out how to put the photos up using my phone,all the best everyone,and captain I never once forgot our souvenir plan,will still do it if able
x

I did it,did a bit of googling and downloaded a free resizer app which did it straight away,so much easier to do it on the phone☺

Good seeing you around again, Pete. Always enjoy the photos you post. I would love access to a larger version of the pic you just posted for my computer wallpaper. :)

Hi Rick,
Thankyou,hope you are well,it's lovely there isn't it,they filmed lots of scenes there,I always recognise it by the broken dry stone wall and the unusual yellow shapes patch of field in the background,I don't know how I could send you the full size photo unless you drop me an email and I can send it to your email,you are more than welcome,drop me a line at prsenlac@gmail.com and I'll send it,thanks again,I'll still pop in here every now and again,especially if I have news of the Monkey or some nice scenery to share,
Pete x

Awesome, thank you Pete!

Sending you an email shortly. It will be from gmail and very similar to my screen name here.

Cheers,
Rick

Added: The email and pic went through fine Pete. Thanks again!

Last edited:
It was only a one off visit to see how you all are,take care everone,I will continue loving and enjoying the show and visiting the stunning locations we all love,
Neil and Rick you know how to contact me over matters we have discussed.
All the best,bye.
Pete.

Back