Filming Location Drone View

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Let me start by saying I am sorry about the quality of the footage, I was having a bad day and discovered to lat I had the exposure setting far to high,also youtube have dropped the original quality by 50%, anyway a short drone footage of what was probably the most used spot for filming over the years

Brilliant Terry , resolution is fine it shows one of my favourite and certainly Alan Bell's favourite locations in it's full glory . That little but of track is so familiar and has been trampled over by some of our show's greatest stars . I think drones offer such diversity and scope to filming , the technology is so innovative you do hope that the market does not become so saturated that restrictions are further imposed on flying and lets hope a few idiots who will abuse their use don't spoil it for responsible users like yourself.

Brilliant Terry , resolution is fine it shows one of my favourite and certainly Alan Bell's favourite locations in it's full glory . That little but of track is so familiar and has been trampled over by some of our show's greatest stars . I think drones offer such diversity and scope to filming , the technology is so innovative you do hope that the market does not become so saturated that restrictions are further imposed on flying and lets hope a few idiots who will abuse their use don't spoil it for responsible users like yourself.

Thanks Captain, the main drone suppliers have now stepped in and the later software will not let you fly in restricted areas, it will not stop the idiots though who bypass these safety issues

Back