Why Do Woman Live Longer?

Atypical "DIY Man" solution once witnessed a Greek guy who was short of a half brick to finish the renovation of his house wall so he grabbed a stale lump of bread, packed it into the gap and rendered over the top to complete .

Worked with a guy who would literally cobble together cabling solutions for networks in the Data Centres we worked in . It took the contract company a fair while longer to strip out one Centre my company vacated because of the bizarre cabling solutions this guy had installed . We thought initially he was inventive but soon learnt that he would install anything not only to get things working but also so he could hotfoot it to the pub early . It was a minefield to support if something failed.

When we had our wiring done a few years ago the election came to me with bemused look on his face and asked how were we still alive, turns out some of our electrics where running via bell wire, I asked what that was, thinking it was a technical term but no! He ment doorbell wiring! Just because you can doesn't mean you should!

Back