A wander in the snow...Jan '19.

Lucky escape for me National Holidays had a couple of days Holiday based at the Palace Hotel at Buxton at a more than bargain price [ I have stayed there before beautiful old Hotel] so I imagine there would have been snow on the journey there and for the trips out to Bakewell and Matlock Bath . I think I will defer until spring.

Beautiful countryside round there, didn't know Derby had that much snow, I'm only over the boarder from there.

Lucky escape for me National Holidays had a couple of days Holiday based at the Palace Hotel at Buxton at a more than bargain price [ I have stayed there before beautiful old Hotel] so I imagine there would have been snow on the journey there and for the trips out to Bakewell and Matlock Bath . I think I will defer until spring.
The above photos were indeed taken by Solomon's Temple in Buxton. We'd just been to Bakewell which was ok... different story today though.

Beautiful countryside round there, didn't know Derby had that much snow, I'm only over the boarder from there.
It was more near us on the Cheshire/Derbyshire/Staffs border. As soon as we left Macclesfield and gained a bit of height we were in the white stuff.

Attachments

• 20190120_144002.jpg
    20190120_144002.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 20
Back