AAAARRRRGGGHHH!

Well should be on all four feet - could they not get him or her winter grip feet? Or perhaps snow chains? It is a motor car company ....

Just seen a new Money Supermarket Ad . In this one a gang of builders take on a gang of" bankers" in their shorts.
Can this series of ads get any worse???
Please someone get rid of these adverts!!:33::33::33::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::cautious::cautious::cautious:
It did get worse!! :30: The latest one has a "rather large" lady frightening them all away:eek:

I am so glad that I do not regularly watch TV these days - I can recall those execrable ads for Money Supermarket. Actually would put me off their product. Put me off my tea!

I agree with many of the ad's these day I have no idea what they are selling, glad I only see them on the very rare occasion when I visit my daughter and the TV is on, I am over 2 years now not requiring a licence and not watching live TV, if I had one at best I would only want to watch 3-4 hours a week of current TV, so longer value for money for me

I have no idea what direction our main TV stations are heading for, but goodness there are many repeats and total rubbish on, I notice even many of the younger generation are moving to streaming TV rather than watch live TV

We do watch TV in the evening, but mostly from torrents
we download to flash drives then play from the DVD
player to the TV. So...No Commercials at all.

I was watching the News on Sky and in the advert break I just noticed that in the current advert for Boots ,which features various products blue screened into various locations , for their Soltan Sunscreen it is super- imposed next to the Hardware shop in Holmfirth

I was watching the News on Sky and in the advert break I just noticed that in the current advert for Boots ,which features various products blue screened into various locations , for their Soltan Sunscreen it is super- imposed next to the Hardware shop in Holmfirth

They have been using that same advert once the sun comes out for about 4 years

Just watched the SAME Reliable Oil tank truck pulling into
and gassing up tanks at Shell and several other local
brands (some no-name).

Is it really ALL the same gasoline??
If you think about it, that big long gasoline cargo tanker really consists of 3 or 4 smaller tanks which contains high-test, medium-test, low-test etc. The cargo tanker is filled from the local tank farm. The local tank farm gets the gas (petrol) from the refinery, which gets the crude from Oklahoma, California, Texas, and/or the Middle East. Depending on the refinery and where the crude came from, all gasoline is not the same. Back in the 60's you just knew not to purchase the cheapest gas in Florida because they would put water in it. This, of course, was prior to the coming of the Mouse.

Back