Accidents

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
What episodes can you name (One at a time please) where there is a accident with a vehicle or a bike, but you don't see the actual accident, I will start the ball rolling with "The new mobile trio"

Bicycle Bonanza I think we see the trio stuck in the mire but I don't recall that we see them go in.I could be wrong not seen the episode for a while will take the hit if I am wrong [ probably virtual tin tray to the napper served up by Pearl]

Lot 8 episode where the guys take a break beside the road from down hill riding in their two seater wheeled coffin racing machine. A man is driving past and sees what looks like Alvin (or Barry, can't remember) rising up from the coffin. He makes a left turn behind a stone wall and crashes into Cooper and Walsh's police car. Neither Cooper, Walsh or the driver wish to go check out who is in the coffin as the guys scamper away from the scene.

All that Glitters near the end the police crash into the stopped car of the man who mistakes Howard in disguise as Elvis for the real thing.

Beware the Elbow - You see the deflated balloon lady fall on Edie's car but you don't see the car veer up the ramps of the transporter you only see it in its final resting place on top of the transporter

The Coming Of The Beast (Billy Ingleton 's car already in the pond when the police car joins it):eek:

Available for Weddings - Billy, Alvin and Clegg take the short cut down the Hill on their bikes you see them set off but you don't see the crash when Clegg hits the wall and breaks his leg [ dodgiest prop plaster I have seen ]

Last edited:
A Sidecar Named Desire ( We see the outfit disappear over the rise and the we see Norah chasing Compo ):13:

The Glory Hole. Where Foggy finds a hole from a construction site with a great downhill vista and dreams of a machine gun nest / foxhole there. Eddie strands her car teetering upon a large pile of dirt next to the hole.

Can't think of the name of the episode. Edie runs her car up onto a tractor trailer car carrier. The guys say something and all the ladies in the car throw their purses at the trio on the ground.

Can't think of the name of the episode. Edie runs her car up onto a tractor trailer car carrier. The guys say something and all the ladies in the car throw their purses at the trio on the ground.
The Captain gave the title earlier Rick ,...……..Beware The Elbow.

Forked Lightning when Cleggy goes around a corner and the chain on his bike slips. A loud yelp is heard and two ladies walk round the corner saying it a small word but he said it with such conviction. Similar thing happens to Syd as he is testing the bike after mending it. You hear the trio singing Raindrops Keep Falling on me Head. Camera swaps to inside the cafe, Syd yelps and the guys run in to ask Ivy for a very sweet cup of tea. I consider them accidents enough to make anyone's eyes water! :eek2:

The Shorts Story - Barry and Mrs. Avery crash off screen on the no brakes out of control two seater bicycle. While Barry was keeping fit with her as his personal trainer.

Back