An Audience with Ken Kitson May 2017

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Ken is coming to Gainsborough on the 12 May 2017 for a chat about his life in TV & Films, he will read several of his poems and take questions and answers from the Audience.

Tickets are only £5 and a great opportunity to find out more about Ken's work

For full details mail me at mail4wine@gmail.com

Terry

If I were closer I would go. Anything ever come of the desire to have a Cooper and Walsh spin off?

How many tickets would you like Captain

Terry I was merely thanking you for kindly publishing the information, much as I would like to go its a 300 mile round trip to Gainsborough for me its just too far to drive in a day . What time is the show? I have looked at the train as an alternative and it would entail two or three changes but time is critical . If evening then last train from Gainsborough to get me to Newcastle is 21.17 but that doesn't get back until 02.14 with three changes including an hour wait at Retford [If it had of been Thetford could have sat on Captain Mainwaring bench] and it is the same going three changes . If it had been somewhere on the mainline it would have been a lot easier to get there

Terry I was merely thanking you for kindly publishing the information, much as I would like to go its a 300 mile round trip to Gainsborough for me its just too far to drive in a day . What time is the show? I have looked at the train as an alternative and it would entail two or three changes but time is critical . If evening then last train from Gainsborough to get me to Newcastle is 21.17 but that doesn't get back until 02.14 with three changes including an hour wait at Retford [If it had of been Thetford could have sat on Captain Mainwaring bench] and it is the same going three changes . If it had been somewhere on the mainline it would have been a lot easier to get there

There is a very good B&B 5 mins walk from the venue http://www.guest-accommodation.co.uk/
The show starts at 19.30

Back