April 2014 Ask George

Wow.... I take my hat to the woman. Can you ask her how she got you to put the washing in the basket, I've got mine putting on the lid but no farther! ?

It's quite simple really.....I like my head on my shoulders.(and that's not a shampoo)

I think its a " She ain't the boss of me " Kinda thing, took me 37 years to get it in his head that socks don't get washed under the bed! There's only so many times you can clout them. :35: Apparently!

I think its a " She ain't the boss of me " Kinda thing, took me 37 years to get it in his head that socks don't get washed under the bed! There's only so many times you can clout them. :35: Apparently!

I wear the trousers in this house,but Ade tells me which ones to wear

to get it in his head that socks don't get washed under the bed!
:unhappy:
OMGosh, yeah mine ends up at the foot of the bed,between the sheets. Also the beer cap at the edge of the counter, just needs to push it over the edge and it would go into garbage can (bin). :46::46::46:.

not men bashing, just bashing mine. :):)

:unhappy:
OMGosh, yeah mine ends up at the foot of the bed,between the sheets. Also the beer cap at the edge of the counter, just needs to push it over the edge and it would go into garbage can (bin). :46::46::46:.

not men bashing, just bashing mine. :):)

Oh I'll bash them all ;D

George, do you ever help out in the kitchen and cook? or do you have a special dish that you make?

I used to like cooking meals over the Xmas period to give Ade a break.I always used to enjoy making casseroles.Now I can't manage that anymore I insist on washing the dishes every day.

Casseroles I like, haven't made in a long time. I hate when I get in a rut,(sure they hate it also),chicken casserole sound good.

It is nice to have help in the kitchen. :37: I'm sure Adrianne does too!

Back