Big (quiz) day at Dream Acres.

Blue summer

Dedicated Member
Lets keep the Summer Wine fun rolling!

The owner of "Dream Acres" also starred in another popular Northern series.

What was the series called?

What was the name of the character he played?

What is his real name?

Well done George, was it too easy?
How about the member who gets the correct answer, carries on with the next one?

Over to you George!

G : )

Ok, heres a toughie for you, how many Doctor Who related (including spin offs of modern era) actors/actresses have appeared in Last of the Summer Wine?

Ok, heres a toughie for you, how many Doctor Who related (including spin offs of modern era) actors/actresses have appeared in Last of the Summer Wine?
The only ones that spring to mind are Peter Sallis,Keith marsh,Brian Grellis,John Barrard and Brian Glover.

yes there the ones for doctor who but you missing the spin offs (Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures).

yes there the ones for doctor who but you missing the spin offs (Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures).
i give up i'm surprised i even got the dr who ones..although i seem to remember russ abbott in a sarah jane episode.

Same here, i'm ashamed to say that i didn't have a clue about any of them!! :-[
But definitely a good puzzler...well done that man!

Thats the one I was looking for George although you've spelt his name wrong its RUSS ABBOT!

Anyway George your go again.

Just remembered theres 1 more name you never came up with, think of 1993 xmas end.

No need 2 say soz george can't help bein ill

yeah thts right

ur go again now

Hmm, tricky one that George.
If Glady's isn't human, would it give the game away if you gave a clue as to what "she" was?

Hmm, tricky one that George.
If Glady's isn't human, would it give the game away if you gave a clue as to what "she" was?

1st may I compliment you on a brilliant christian name.
It will give the game away but i will tell you it was one of our feathered friends :)

Got it, it was wally's pigeon he was looking 4 in "The Arts of Concealment" (where they nicked his trousers)

Back