Bullseye

First question I have is which is the Brains answering the questions and which one was "chucking the arrows" not sure either would be up to either element . It could be worse of course they might have been on the Golden Shot ! :30:

if the grand prize was a car then the amount of darts flying about would mean that it would need new tyres before leaving the studio

Eli would probably spear the prizes themselves instead of the prize segment on the board . Someone from a following show is probably on Windermere wondering why their prize speedboat has a small pinhole leak;)

Who wanted to win half the prizes anyway. I mean, who wants a seeedboat or a caravan if they lived in a block of flats in inner city Manchester or suchlike?

Who wanted to win half the prizes anyway. I mean, who wants a seeedboat or a caravan if they lived in a block of flats in inner city Manchester or suchlike?

Actually, they wouldn't come from Manchester, they would have come from Granadaland. I wonder why Jim Bowen always said which ITV region the contestants came from, instead of the town?

Anonymity maybe ? One the guys I worked with and is in our party who go on Holiday every year was on the show years ago and he won all the prizes . He and his friend sold everything on and split the cash . He was delighted when Challenge showed the repeats and eventually, after watching them for weeks, managed to record his appearance to show his grand kids.:)

Anonymity maybe ? One the guys I worked with and is in our party who go on Holiday every year was on the show years ago and he won all the prizes . He and his friend sold everything on and split the cash . He was delighted when Challenge showed the repeats and eventually, after watching them for weeks, managed to record his appearance to show his grand kids.:)

Could be anonymity, but with being on the TV, I'd have thought some would want to promote the fact.

Back