Butcher's in Marsden

Adrian Morris

Dedicated Member
I have just purchased the Summer Wine Country TV Locations Guide in the Discovery Guides Photo Series. On page 24 there are photos of Marsden. One of the captions reads as follows 'The butchers (above left) and Aunty Wainwright's, seen here (above right), are specific easily recognisable locations'. I don't recognise the photo of the butcher's. Could someone tell me which episode this building was in?.

If it is the one on the corner, It has been seen several times, close to the shop where Foggy ended up buying a ladies hat, I cannot recall the episode names, but a later episode was when Alvin was crossing the road with a lady friend,when they had passed Ivy and Nora popped their head around the corner

If it is the one on the corner, It has been seen several times, close to the shop where Foggy ended up buying a ladies hat, I cannot recall the episode names, but a later episode was when Alvin was crossing the road with a lady friend,when they had passed Ivy and Nora popped their head around the corner
The episode is "Walking Stiff Can Make You Famous"

Back