Congratulations

WesleyRocks

Dedicated Member
Congratulations from me on the birth of the eventual king of England. Been watching it on the television.
I will not pretend to know how you guys feel because I have never experienced such.
I have watched the birth of my two children and I was pretty proud of that. :)
Watching the television it looks nice to be a part of and a great celebration.
Congratulations England from a café builder in FL.

Ahh ...Happy Royal Baby Day! It seems like yesterday (well actually round 30 yrs ago) I was on a mission trip for college in Edmonton Alberta Canada and the celebration of the marriage of baby boy's grandparents was happening. Boy I am old. :-\

I have switched the Tv and radio off now as always it's total overkill.

I cannot stand the constant banal questions, and second guessing, over and over again.

I am not a royal fan at the best of times

I have switched the Tv and radio off now as always it's total overkill.

I cannot stand the constant banal questions, and second guessing, over and over again.

I am not a royal fan at the best of times

I can see your point and now there is the speculation about the name!

My suggestion is Austin.

Any motorists who remember the 1950s will know of the AUSTIN CAMBRIDGE :D :D :D

One thing Minxie - it is has taken Jeremy Kyle off the TV! Nothing against the man but not my style of television entertainment at all.

I know we won't here the last of it now, and it does my noo na in, it really does.

But hey if it's taken Jeremy off !!

The Daily Mail online this morning had an expert telling us what he will be like and he probably will be an early talker and another with a picture of what he should look like in five years time. I gleaned that just from the headlines, so I am now watching losw.

Every cloud......

One thing Minxie - it is has taken Jeremy Kyle off the TV! Nothing against the man but not my style of television entertainment at all.

Yes we got a short break from Jeremy. I hate these talk shows..

Back