Do you smile, chuckle or laugh?

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Today I thought that I would write about something that I haven't read about yet. By doing that I thought that I might share your enjoyment when you read this. That is, assuming of course, that what I do write does give rise to enjoyment in your laughing department. That makes me wonder, are you a smiler, a chuckler or a belly laugh-er. A smiler is one whose corners of the mouth turn up when amused
s_01-vEr-2457517E150200BFD3EAEE433AA5E575.gif
. A chuckler is one who smiles with his mouth open and gives forth a little ha ha ha
s_03-vEr-32D209FF3609A0ACFE324AE45E9480E1.gif
. A belly laugh-er is one who laughs uproariously
s_38-vEr-B24F56D5AD9E9F4DA0115D16AC29D7A3.gif
and spills his tea/beer all down his lap when engrossed in sharing his amusement with all those around him. I, myself, am a mixture of all three. If I fall and land with my hooter in a custard pie I smile. If my grandson does it I chuckle but, if the wife's mother does it I am reduced to rolling about the floor LMAO. That is a reaction she does not take to kindly and is inclined to wallop me around the bonce in anger
smileys048-vEr-1206609E26BA0CF2D16E65C7DAE56CEA.gif
. I'll tell you what I am looking forward to, have you noticed that since 'social distancing', how the lady News presenters, are always sat beyond the edge of the news-desk and you can plainly see them sat there with their shapely legs crossed wearing six-inch-high platform shoes with deadly looking stiletto heels. If you watch, they are slowly ascribing a circle in the air with the foot that is not grounded. Why do you do that ladies? Do you not think that there is a danger of your foot becoming unscrewed? I sit, my eyes glued to the screen, waiting for that airborne shoe to fall off and pin the other foot to the floor. I know that if that ever happens I will have to be carted off to the hospital to have my laughter factory removed
smileys010.gif
smileys010.gif
Have a nice day and do take care....You keep me going. Peri.

Aren't we all a mixture of all three depends as you say what occurs , all bets are of with a lot of mother in laws especially in Les Dawson world of humour , he tells the jokes , his family are in hysterics , his mother in law has an expression you pull when you bite into a particularly sour lemon. Would you laugh at :-
I have been rubbing the baby's face with a pan scourer to get him used to my mother in law giving him a kiss. ;)

Back