Doggy Wilkinsons Dancing Feet....

I like what you've done there Dick!!!! but in the words of Roy Walker, good answer but not right!!!

The only odd thing I remember from that episode is that when he gets tipped out of the hand cart his legs slip out of his trousers but his shoes stay on.

The only odd thing I remember from that episode is that when he gets tipped out of the hand cart his legs slip out of his trousers but his shoes stay on.
Thats a valid point, I didn't think about that!!! The answer is the shoes he's wearing when dancing on the table are different to the ones he's wearing in the cart!!!

Never noticed that before, I shall have to watch that episode again. The thing I remember most from that episode is at the end when Marina opens her coat. :D

Good one, Barry. Entwhistle is grinning like he knows something funny is about to happen, haha.

I did not think it was even possible for an Englishman to drink too much tea, Peri :confused2:. That must go against all I've learned from every British TV show I have ever seen. :giggle2:.

Maybe Doggy switched to more comfortable shoes after all that dancing he did on the table.

I did not think it was even possible for an Englishman to drink too much tea, Peri :confused2:. That must go against all I've learned from every British TV show I have ever seen. :giggle2:.

Maybe Doggy switched to more comfortable shoes after all that dancing he did on the table.
Hi Rick, what goes up must come down and what goes in must come out. :36:

Hi Rick, what goes up must come down and what goes in must come out. :36:

Apparently this was supported by a survey they did some time ago . It appears some years ago the Grand Old Duke of York marched a sample number of men , !0,000 according to the records , and it was confirmed that after marching them up to the top of the Hill they did indeed come down , all of which supports the first part of your argument ;)

Apparently this was supported by a survey they did some time ago . It appears some years ago the Grand Old Duke of York marched a sample number of men , !0,000 according to the records , and it was confirmed that after marching them up to the top of the Hill they did indeed come down , all of which supports the first part of your argument ;)
I've been through York a few times Captain but I don't remember seeing a hill big enough to hold 10,000 men. Maybe it was an army of thin men especially bred to hide in bushes.:geek2:

Back