Forum Software update news

Why is it only happening to a few people and not all? Mines fine. (Touch wood) :)

It could be that you are active on the forum before it times out,maybe just a simple mouse click will do the job while on the forum to keep it active

My avatar is correct, but in my profile it shows my avatar, but above there is the fail safe Nora picture? How to correct if I may. By the way, I like the new layout. Especially the portal section! Thanks for taking care of us.

P.S. sometimes it wont let me log out. Like right now, it won't let me.

Last edited:
It appears the new software has a new feature that it will log you out if you have not been active on the site for 45 minutes,Tony has extended this to it's maximum of 2 hrs, at this time it seems there is nothing we can do about this unless at some point they disable this feature in a future patch.

I didn't log out last night, and I was still logged in when I came back to the computer this morning. I'm happy with that, but apparently the software isn't supposed to allow it.

Marianna

I didn't log out last night, and I was still logged in when I came back to the computer this morning. I'm happy with that, but apparently the software isn't supposed to allow it.
Marianna
Blame me........again!
When calculating the number of seconds makes two hours I must have added a few too many noughts :me:
Put it right today though.

If we are asking questions about the update, can I ask why sometimes the smileys on the reply section get really tiny?? I struggle to see them sometimes. Is it a power saving thing?? :confused:

Blame me........again!
When calculating the number of seconds makes two hours I must have added a few too many noughts :me:
Put it right today though.

My fault as I had mega trouble getting in and the facility was temporarily disabled .. whoops should not have said that. Might get a detention.