Full Steam Barrie

RickAns

Dedicated Member
Play on words for the LotSW episode dealing with steam engines and Chris Barrie of Red Dwarf. I knew Chris had done some other shows but do not think I have seen an entire episode of any. He did a great job on this National Geographic episode: Britain's Greatest Machines With Chris Barrie - S02E04: Trains - The Steam Pioneers.

Haha! Thanks captain. Rimmer's use of Space Corp Directives were always good for a chuckle.

I think Chris did real good as a narrator. Though it was odd at times seeing him without an 'H' on his forehead, LoL. That reminds me I did see him do a short video for the Tank Museum which I enjoyed. I like that there are still working recreations of the original steam engines.

Hopefully we wont see any documentary presented by Chris about Telegraph Poles with the opening , closing and incidental music being played on a Hammond organ .

Talking Dwarf I know you aren't impacted Brian/Rick but its been a bad weekend . You may have noticed the thread I posted about Virgin Media falling out with UKTV so without warning the source of my old comedy classics to view and the source of the impending new Red Dwarf series has been removed by Virgin because they can't agree a deal . I am only glad I and others have time to sort it out , looks like people are voting with their feet Sky have had to bring in extra staff to deal with ex Virgin Customers wanting to sign up .

Back