Hello

Ch74

Was on the old forum but not posted for a few years. Recently got back into watching again. I'm probably rare in the fact I prefer the Russ Abbot ones then the Billy Hard castle ones over the Compo ones

Welcome to the forum. It's good that there are so many Summer Wine episodes, that there is something for everyone to enjoy. And I think we've all learned a long time ago that we don't all like the same things. I really like the Billy Hardcastle ones. Have come to like the Russ Abbot ones the more I see them.

Welcome to the forum. It's good that there are so many Summer Wine episodes, that there is something for everyone to enjoy. And I think we've all learned a long time ago that we don't all like the same things. I really like the Billy Hardcastle ones. Have come to like the Russ Abbot ones the more I see them.

Hi
I don't think I was a fan of the Russ Abbot ones at the time but having watched them a lot they're brilliant

Hi
I don't think I was a fan of the Russ Abbot ones at the time but having watched them a lot they're brilliant

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy the banter and I look forward to your posts . I think Russ Abbot was perfect for the part of Hobbo the ex milkman who believed he was a spy. I am sure he used a bit of his Basildon Bond character from Madhouse when he got the part .

Welcome , I am a fan of the Seymour years. I thought the Hobbo years were tame at first but I am warming to them slowly.:biggrin:

Back