hello

Discussion in 'Tell Members About Yourself' started by Tractor Fan, Jan 26, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. cciaffone

cciaffone Well-Known Member

"when my grandaughters wife bought me a box of it for
    Christmas after id been trying to explain it to him

????

2. Hi, I'm new here to, Wilbert's the name watching LOSTW is the game.

3. Electrical Entwistle

Electrical Entwistle Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!

Tractor Fan likes this.
  4. Tractor Fan

Tractor Fan Member

5. RickAns

RickAns Well-Known Member

Greetings and Welcome Tractor Fan !

Good to have you on the forums. I have got to ask due to your call sign.... do you have any tractors that would make Wesley Pegden envious? :)

Cheers,
    Rick

Tractor Fan likes this.
  6. mashibinbin

mashibinbin Well-Known Member

Even if you watched every episode from start to finish back to back it would take at least a week! Enjoy yourself here :)

Tractor Fan, maltrab and dick like this.
  7. maltrab

maltrab Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard, you have a lot of great watching to after getting the box set

dick likes this.
  8. Tractor Fan

Tractor Fan Member

hello im sorry i did a test email first and i dont know how to delete it but anyway hello

Ive only just been rediscovering this gem of a series when my grandaughters wife boiught me a box of it for christmas after id been trying to explain it to him all christmas!!

They would never make this show now or even repeat it make this show now because it wouldnt be so called politically incorrect in this day and age with all the talk about affairs and chasing after merry widdows and all that;

I dont think we shall see its like again but its so lovely to have it to watch all over again right from the beginning. Memail first and i dont know how to delete it but anyway hello

daveb, RickAns and dick like this.