Hi from Manchester uk

I see you are still churning out big words Dick. Antecedents indeed. Where did you find that one? I thought it was my uncle's wife looking for her teeth. :32:

I don't like bragging but I always came top in English Language and English Literature . I was always "giving out the pencils except for the lad who always poked his in his ear ""! :3x::eyesroll:

I don't like bragging but I always came top in English Language and English Literature . I was always "giving out the pencils except for the lad who always poked his in his ear ""! :3x::eyesroll:
My best subject was art. Things are different these days, takes me all my time to draw my breath. :eek2:

Thanks did everyone hear what Jason manford said "I'm disappointed Scarborough isn't renewed I felt it had a last of the summer wine feel to it"

Oh that's not great , it had some redeeming parts and certainly deserved a second series especially if Still Open All Hours keeps getting renewed when it is so tired . I also was enjoying Warren with Martin Clunes and they chopped that as well , you do wonder what you have to do to earn a second series.

Quick everyone just posted on another thread Mike Grady is on itv now on midsomer murders
Thanks for the heads up. Which series is currently being broadcast in the UK? Here in the States, we've just had Season 15 on my local PBS station, which was originally broadcast in 2014, so I'll probably have to wait a few years to see Mike Grady in the series! Perhaps other PBS stations are broadcasting it in a more timely manner.

The episode is season 20 episode 6 send in the clowns he plays Les "Oucho" Morrison think its a one off appearance not a regular cast member . Subsequent to that he guested in the great Endeavour which is Morse prequel when he has just become a detective , he also appeared in a very gentle PI comedy drama like Father Brown called Shakespeare and Hathaway , he continues to be the voice of Sir Robert Norramby in Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends .

Good Day everyone. Like your new avatar Barry. I assume of course that that is you. What I would like to see is a photo of Pearl. What about it Pearl? Can we have a glimpse of your natural beauty?
I was going to tell you more about the new neighbours across the road but nothing much to report yet. May have some news later.
In the meantime, Have A Nice Day. :17:
No Peri that's not me, he's far too good looking to be me! That is my favorite comedian John Shuttleworth who is officially the longest running character comedian, even more so than Alan Partridge & Count Arthur Strong. He's not to everyone's taste but he's from Yorkshire and he's very clean!!

You may have seen him on the Yorkshire Tea adverts a few years ago...

Quick everyone just posted on another thread Mike Grady is on itv now on midsomer murders
We recorded that episode last night Thomas and we will be watching it tonight. We will keep a lookout for Barry. Thanks for the info.
By the way, when I say we, I am of course referring to myself and my managing director, Victoria. Well, she used to be called Victoria but when she got her hands on the marriage certificate she changed her name to Victorious. :eek2:

Hi yes I do like cricket I'm a Lancashire fan and I'm also planning on seeing the new 100 tournament when it starts and being a Manchester lad I'm always reminded by the line in one of the episodes I think it was by ivy or Nora where one of them said "No good ever comes from going to Manchester"
Hi Thomas, I looked up the rules of the 100 cricket and I can't see the point of it. We have 5-day test matches, 4-day county cricket matches, ODI matches and 20/20 matches. The 100 game sounds too much like 20/20. I think it will be a case of slog and slog or all bangers. Bangers? Must go and make sure my sausages aren't burning. :frown2:

Hi Thomas, I looked up the rules of the 100 cricket and I can't see the point of it. We have 5-day test matches, 4-day county cricket matches, ODI matches and 20/20 matches. The 100 game sounds too much like 20/20. I think it will be a case of slog and slog or all bangers. Bangers? Must go and make sure my sausages aren't burning. :frown2:
Completely agree Peri, I'm glad they seem to be seeing sense and are backing keeping Tests at 5 days rather than the 4 the ICC wants!

Ironically Geoffrey Boycott is a fan of 4 day tests, if everyone played like him they'd need 240 day tests !!!!!

Completely agree with both of you about it just watching to see how Manchester originals do to be honest with Butler and imran Tahir I also hope Lancashire can stay up been a bit like a yoyo team

No Peri that's not me, he's far too good looking to be me! That is my favorite comedian John Shuttleworth who is officially the longest running character comedian, even more so than Alan Partridge & Count Arthur Strong. He's not to everyone's taste but he's from Yorkshire and he's very clean!!

You may have seen him on the Yorkshire Tea adverts a few years ago...

I nearly died of excitement when Count Arthur Strong opened his front door to meet his mystery guest the other year. Who should be there but John :)

:p :) :) :37:
I nearly died of excitement when Count Arthur Strong opened his front door to meet his mystery guest the other year. Who should be there but John :)
They are both currently touring, I'm seeing JS in February & CAS in March !!!!

And the Summer Wino's are have just announced they're doing another tour this year so it'll be treble merriment this year for me

:p :) :) :37:
They are both currently touring, I'm seeing JS in February & CAS in March !!!!

And the Summer Wino's are have just announced they're doing another tour this year so it'll be treble merriment this year for me
If Jilted John hits the road again this year you've really cracked it :)

Back