HI There.......

Pixieboots

I used to work on Last of the Summer Wine as a technician and have a plethora of shooting scripts, as well as rare and exclusive photos of various members of the cast, on camera and behind-the-scenes. We're downsizing at home and I really can't be carrying them all around with me forever, so I thought I'd join the group to see if anyone is interested in buying them from me. We had such good times working on the show, and the memories will always stay with me. I'll look out which episodes they're from (2003-2005 I think). Please let me know what you think. :)

I used to visit during that time,so maybe we met,can you message me with what you have and how much you want for the lot,Terry

Greetings and Welcome Pixieboots,

Must have been a great experience to have worked on the show we all enjoy. Hope you share some of your stories with us.

Cheers,
Rick

I used to visit during that time,so maybe we met,can you message me with what you have and how much you want for the lot,Terry

I remember we used to have a lot of visitors from all over the world! I remember one day standing outside Nora Batty's house and looking across the river to see a sea of cameras taking pictures of us!! Haha, never had that before.

I've no idea how much to sell the scripts for - does anyone on here have a clue? I can put the photos into an online gallery and will post a link here. Then you can choose which ones you'd like.

Greetings and Welcome Pixieboots,

Must have been a great experience to have worked on the show we all enjoy. Hope you share some of your stories with us.

Cheers,
Rick

Hi Rick, yes there were some funny stories....... I'll need to sit down and think of some for you. Best,

I remember we used to have a lot of visitors from all over the world! I remember one day standing outside Nora Batty's house and looking across the river to see a sea of cameras taking pictures of us!! Haha, never had that before.

I've no idea how much to sell the scripts for - does anyone on here have a clue? I can put the photos into an online gallery and will post a link here. Then you can choose which ones you'd like.

I have bought whole season scripts/Call sheets for £10 on ebay in the past, plus I collected some from set, please do link to pictures,Terry

Back