Holmfirth Pics

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I have been playing about with new software and here is a couple of modified Holmfirth Pictures

Attachments

• Shop.jpg
    Shop.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Shop2.jpg
    Shop2.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 41
I love that hardwear shop, all the good ones round here have gone so I love a good wander round there. I usually buy a tin open when I go in, the plastic rubbish you get here don't even break the window when I hurl it they're so weak.

Him in doors thinks I have a tin opener fetish! :12::12:

I use that, too, version 4.4. Considering springing for the upgrade, but haven't had time to review the new features since 4.4 to determine whether or not I need them.

They try and force you to subscribe to CC Version but after some searching I found the upgrade path from 5.7 to 6 which is virtually identical and saves paying around $10 a month

They try and force you to subscribe to CC Version but after some searching I found the upgrade path from 5.7 to 6 which is virtually identical and saves paying around $10 a month

The only advantage I can see to the Creative Cloud version is that I might be able to edit photos uploaded from my camera to my wimpy Acer Iconia W500 while I'm traveling. That could be useful when I'm on a photography holiday/workshop and the participants show their photos at the end of each day's shooting.

I love that hardwear shop, all the good ones round here have gone so I love a good wander round there. I usually buy a tin open when I go in, the plastic rubbish you get here don't even break the window when I hurl it they're so weak.

Why are you hurling tin openers ?

IF you bought the correct size shoes then you wouldn't need as many tin openers to get them off and you would not be hurling said tin openers at innocent windows causing them unnecessary pane sorry pain .

Back