I'm off to Holmfirth

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
In June if anyone fancies a meet up,I shall be there from mid morning on the 4th until early pm on the 5th, I hope to track down more locations

Terry

Hope you enjoy the trip Terry to look for new locations, i'm hoping to go up again this year, hopefully in August to coincide with my birthday

my birthday is the 21st so i'm afraid it looks like we wont bump into each other Amos if i do go up for my birthday

You lucky beggar going up there ,the nearest I can get at the moment is rebuilding Wesleys shed on my new model railway layout.

Hello guy

I'm go to holmfirth tomorrow can any one give me the location / postcode / address for ....

Compo and Nora house
Wesley shed
Howard's and cleggs house

And any more you can think :)

Thank

Getting all excited,36 hours and I will be in Holmfirth,probably have tea in Compo's fish bar on Tuesdays night

I am in West Yorkshire at the moment near Haworth,party tonight for my daughters 40th, then tomorrow morning we head over the tops to Holmfirth,and the weather looks as if it will be kind,if it is like today then it will be great,just heard the whistle of the KVWR from Oxenhope station which is only a few hundred yards away from our B&B

Stoppin' at The Nook???

Had a lovely meal at the Grouse Inn in Oldfield last night,good nights sleep at Springfield Guest House in Oxenhope, breakfast soon,get the rush hour over then setting off to Holmfirth via Marsden,pictures later in the week

Holmfirth via Marsden two of my fave places. Thinking of going for a stroll round Slaithwaite this year' is there many locations there.

Back