Important Update Info

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
On Sunday the 25th February 2018 the forum is 9 years old and we have picked this date to update the forum software,which we have to do to make sure we get the latest security updates.

Now Tony has spent the last 6 weeks getting the new update to look and feel as close as he can to the current forum, initially there will be only three theme colours, more will come when the developers add more

So early on the Sunday morning there will be some down time which is more likely to affect our overseas members, Tony will take the site down while the update is done, this is to make sure you don't post during the update and your post goes missing, any problems,please contact Tony
c/o Head Matron
Cornwall Secure Psychiatric Unit
Penburthy Street
Truro

Last edited:
9 years old so it will be Jelly and Custard , Jam sandwiches , lemonade for all . Pin the tail on the Donkey , Pass the parcel but definitely No Postman's Knock look what happened to Foggy when the Post Lady knocked .

9 years old so it will be Jelly and Custard , Jam sandwiches , lemonade for all . Pin the tail on the Donkey , Pass the parcel but definitely No Postman's Knock look what happened to Foggy when the Post Lady knocked .

At Tony's care home they do all this most days, he has been doing fine but as soon as he sees my number calling him, they have to take care of him for a few days

I have a bet going with the other admins, I say that everyone will be happy and have no problems with the change and has an incentive I have promised to be very very nice to Dick for 1 whole month.
And no one, including Dick wants that!
So let's all pull our trousers up and take a deep breath, down a large whisky and just be happy that Terry and Tony are doing their best for all of us and the forum.
Good luck boy, I'll smoke you both a kipper.

I have a bet going with the other admins, I say that everyone will be happy and have no problems with the change and has an incentive I have promised to be very very nice to Dick for 1 whole month.
And no one, including Dick wants that!
So let's all pull our trousers up and take a deep breath, down a large whisky and just be happy that Terry and Tony are doing their best for all of us and the forum.
Good luck boy, I'll smoke you both a kipper.

1 Whole month ?? :37:I wont know if its my birthday or Christmas ! :fp:

I'll smoke you both a kipper.

Pugh, Pugh Barney McGrew , Cuthbert , Dibble, Grubb on standby. The high pitched whine being heard is the smoke alarm going off , the low pitched prolonged buzz is the sound of Pearl's expletive laden riposte to inflaming the normally delightful piscine cuisine being censored :eek:

Pugh, Pugh Barney McGrew , Cuthbert , Dibble, Grubb on standby. The high pitched whine being heard is the smoke alarm going off , the low pitched prolonged buzz is the sound of Pearl's expletive laden riposte to inflaming the normally delightful piscine cuisine being censored :eek:

Censorship would be an understatement, be nice might just scare him way more. :eek:

So we're agreed then?
Tony will make some improvements and we all promist not to be moany and act like we've sacrifices the family dog.
It'll be really fun I promise and I'll send you all a sticky bum.

( but seriously I sold my soul to the devil and now you all need to be happy or I have to buy a ticket somewhere and do unspeakable things :devil2:)

I'll send you all a sticky bum.

Pearl just send corks , Tony will need replacements as he has the most difficult of tasks facing him but is more than capable of completing . Top Man , thank you Tony for all the work you have done in preparing this change and thank you in advance for Sunday morning.

Pearl just send corks , Tony will need replacements as he has the most difficult of tasks facing him but is more than capable of completing . Top Man , thank you Tony for all the work you have done in preparing this change and thank you in advance for Sunday morning.

Terry ! Tony ! One down 867 to go :41:

Back