June 201 ask onyx (John)

In a few hours John's turn in the hot seat will be over and hasn't he done well with all the questions,from tomorrow it will be Brenda's turn,but it could be much later in the day before I post the start thread due to server changeover

Terry

He certainly did do well, he's kept me entertained for the last month that's for sure and I tell you that takes some doing :D

Mmmm, only two paragraphs:( but good storyline Beryl, I like it. I can see Marina being towed along fixing her hair as always, and Howard checking her from the back window of the camper when Pearl is not looking of course:21: Now are we quits?:confused:

I forgot to mention John that as a forum member who has undertaken the members question time you are eligible for a full psychiatric evaluation,just visit your nearest hospital and tell them we sent you

Terry

I forgot to mention John that as a forum member who has undertaken the members question time you are eligible for a full psychiatric evaluation,just visit your nearest hospital and tell them we sent you

Terry

Where's my full psych test?

Terry
Good, I have already booked myself in. Oscar Pistorius has just checked out and I'm next in line:16:

Many thanks for all the interesting questions over the past four weeks. the month just flew by and yes, Pearl was right, I did enjoy it. So looking forward to Brenda's month and being able to ask the questions for a change.:17::17:. :17:

Back