Just Maybe

Their peaceful natter and cuppa would no doubt be disrupted by Compo[Bill] trying to grab a quick cuddle and kiss from Nora [ Kathy] and Jane [Ivy] would have to resort to the trusty tea tray ! :)

I've noted that the ladies have their names on the backs of their chairs . I wonder if any of the cast had them at home when the series finished or what happened to them otherwise ??:confused:

I've noted that the ladies have their names on the backs of their chairs . I wonder if any of the cast had them at home when the series finished or what happened to them otherwise ??:confused:

Would be nice to think some were kept, but somehow they probably got reused with new names on the back or knowing how the BBC can waste money just thrown in the skip

You are correct Amos please see below. I took the snaps on my last visit, quality is not great phone camera at the time was poor . I am not sure if they are authentic or not and if the stars actually used them . If they are authentic and have been used by the stars then it must be wonderful to just sit there in each one for a few minutes and reminisce about these great stars of our show who have perhaps sat in the chairs whilst waiting to act out a scene.

IMG_20160925_105827.jpg

IMG_20160925_105832.jpg

I am sure people have sat in them . I wondered if the Museum had almost positioned them in that way so people could sit on them and reminisce . It would be nice to know if they had been used by the three actors or if they were mocked up props the Museum commissioned . I went to the Beatles Story in Liverpool and whilst it was enjoyable I believe they stretched a point with the authenticity of some of the exhibits.

Back