Least Enjoyable Show 3

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Please choose 3 episode from this list of the episodes you least enjoyed,you have 14 days to choose,afterwards we will have a top 3 poll from the entire series.less the specials

I voted, I went for "Elegy for Small Creature and Clandestine Trackbike", "In Which Romance Isn't Dead - Just Incompetent" and "Will Randolph Make A Good Impression", the first two are poor in my books but the third of them was an embarrasment to Last of the Summer Wine and that comes from a fan of the Hobbo era, I think "Will Randolph Make A Good Impression" is the worst episode ever of Last of the Summer Wine, if this episode was shown to Jay Hunt when she was deciding to axe the show or not I could understand why she did, but I would never defend her decision

Easy. Exactly three Hobbo episodes. I had no decisions to make. Three Hobbo episodes - Bang! Bang! Bang!

Voted. Used all 3 this time, could have used more because I found it hard to find any I liked.

I always find it harder to select a less preferable episode.
For me the show peaked between series 17 and 24 with a verrrryyyyy slow build up and a somewhat speedier tail off! and yes, the Hobo episodes were not of the same calibre but watchable all the same.
Lame reply I know, but that's my middle name ::)

I voted for All of a Florrie and the McDonghs. Although I don't think these are necessarily bad. I just beat to the tune of a different drummer sometimes. Personally, I thought The Frenchies are Coming and In Which Romance isn't Dead were very good. I like Will Randolph make a Good Impression as well and I enjoy the Hobbos episodes now.

Throughout the 37 years of Summer Wine, there really is only about 2-4 episodes I would say I dislike.

I voted for All of a Florrie and the McDonghs. Although I don't think these are necessarily bad. I just beat to the tune of a different drummer sometimes. Personally, I thought The Frenchies are Coming and In Which Romance isn't Dead were very good. I like Will Randolph make a Good Impression as well and I enjoy the Hobbos episodes now.

Throughout the 37 years of Summer Wine, there really is only about 2-4 episodes I would say I dislike.

I'm intrigued now.

Which 2-4 episodes do you dislike?

I'm intrigued now.

Which 2-4 episodes do you dislike?

Primarily "A Quiet Drink". During that era, I never got into "Some Enchanted Evening".

Lastly, there were times in his later years that I got worn out with Compo's scruffiness. Therefor, I never really enjoyed "The Sweet Smell of Excess." The image of Compo with the raggedy wire matress frame was just too much after a while.

Back