Local PBS Station

LOTSW Fan

Dedicated Member
Our local PBS station started showing Summer Wine Saturday. It hasn't been on in many years so I was excited. I was especially excited as the info said it was the pilot episode. I've never seen it and had hubs quickly set the DVR to record it. Well, it was "Return of the Warrior" and not the pilot. Disappointing, but still funny.

Nancy

Our local PBS station started showing Summer Wine Saturday. It hasn't been on in many years so I was excited. I was especially excited as the info said it was the pilot episode. I've never seen it and had hubs quickly set the DVR to record it. Well, it was "Return of the Warrior" and not the pilot. Disappointing, but still funny.

Nancy

When my PBS showed the Blamire years they had made up names for the titles. For instancetc and not verbatim, "Trip to The Barber", and "Clegg new Car". I thought they were long lost episodes.

Yes, the whole first season was given other titles on the PBS stations. Don't know why. They are:

Short Back and Palais Glide (The Lost Key)
Inventor of the Forty Foot Ferret (Compo Goes to Church)
Pâté and Chips (They Don't Make Sandwiches Like That Anymore)
Spring Fever (Compo's Suit)
The New Mobile Trio (The 30's Car)
Hail Smiling Morn or Thereabouts (The Art of Photography)

Yes, the whole first season was given other titles on the PBS stations. Don't know why. They are:

Short Back and Palais Glide (The Lost Key)
Inventor of the Forty Foot Ferret (Compo Goes to Church)
Pâté and Chips (They Don't Make Sandwiches Like That Anymore)
Spring Fever (Compo's Suit)
The New Mobile Trio (The 30's Car)
Hail Smiling Morn or Thereabouts (The Art of Photography)

Thanks me2, hope u are keeping warm!!

Back