Memories Revisited - Part 1

We do a music quiz ,most Fridays at the community centre. While I admit to knowing most of the words , I cannot remember who made the records ?:08: :eek2::fp: I am expected to know the answers "because I am oldest ":eyesroll::30:

My broadband was down for a couple of hours this morning as was my TV so put my music on using a random playlist first track Deep Purple Flight of the Rat from In Rock , second In my own Time from Family , third Leaf and Stream Wishbone Ash and then Dora the Female Explorer Stackridge such a Nostalgia trip with all tracks from my days at school , thankfully without the homework still to be done! :)

I was trawling through some stuff and I found a menu from one of my favourite bars in the city . The guy who owns and runs it , who I know well, let me have some old memorabilia from the Bar which he designed and put together himself . They change their menus regularly but one they trialled was in the form of a comic and on the back page he put some old advertisements which I thought might interest some of the members . I have no idea where he got them from but I hope they stir some memories of times gone by when these ads adorned many publications .

adverts.jpg

Back