Merry Christmas from HQ

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks
Just wanted to wish all the members a very Merry Christmas,I hope you all have a great day with friends and family,here it has been a frosty start to the day but the sun is out and the temperature is slowly climbing,family is en route what more can we ask for
Terry

Merry Christmas everyone: bit late with this as off air Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day!

Merry Christmas everyone: bit late with this as off air Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day!

Piggy backing from Barmpot. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas,and enjoy your new years celebrations. Not going far from home myself. Usually in bed by the time the ball is falling in NY City. Lol:41:

Piggy backing from Barmpot. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas,and enjoy your new years celebrations. Not going far from home myself. Usually in bed by the time the ball is falling in NY City. Lol:41:

Me too, New Years day is busy for me so I'll tucked up in bed by 10, then cursing bloody murder at midnight when the fireworks start. :D

Me too, New Years day is busy for me so I'll tucked up in bed by 10, then cursing bloody murder at midnight when the fireworks start. :D

I usually find a live stream of the London fireworks to watch, as do a couple of my Anglophile friends, one in Boston and the other up on the other side of New York State from where I am, and we're all sound asleep long before midnight Eastern time.

Marianna

Back