Guests are non-members who can read the posts but cannot comment.. Robots are search engines from people such as Google etc. Robots were explained before as not a problem to us but admin are watching them.

I was looking for info on LOTSW recently and found a site called tea time tidbits. It's all about programmes that are shown on Maryland Public Television. It shows the programmes shown each day and I had a shock to see they were all British comedies etc. There's also been articles about LOTSW and the actors. I didn't realise how popular it was in the USA till then and now I can see quite a few of the members are American. Has anyone else seen this site?

I was looking for info on LOTSW recently and found a site called tea time tidbits. It's all about programmes that are shown on Maryland Public Television. It shows the programmes shown each day and I had a shock to see they were all British comedies etc. There's also been articles about LOTSW and the actors. I didn't realise how popular it was in the USA till then and now I can see qouite a few of the members are American. Has anyone else seen this site?
Hi Maggie. Yes it's a good website with alot of interesting info on the cast

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness some of the ladies round here are quick to reach for the tin tray against us guys :eek:. Dick I hope you are quicker on your feet than Compo was. :21:

Yes Maggie, Pearl did look mighty fetching with her mini skirt in an attempt to embarrass Howard :08:. Steamed up my glasses almost as much as Glenda in leathers.:42:

Old age and " poverty" has done it for me Gill but heck I can still dream!:sneaky:

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Better put your head in your hands , oh no!
I said dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer
Here's Pearl with a whip in her hand, oh no!
I said "Wa-a-a-tch out, what a crack, a slap, a lash it is!"
You-u-u-u-u know, well you know that Pearl's comin' for you,
Now there's not a lot we can do. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back