Hello Captain - I like your version of Supertramp's 'Dreamer'! Good play on the lyrics. Weather's steamy today so maybe some more cold showers are needed. So Rick don't go thinking of Nora's wrinkly stockings as Compo did! And Gill if you think of Compo in leathers as he was this morning that should keep your temperature down.:01:

I remember seeing Howard in some leather 's that cooled the temperature too!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those in the Midlands should be fine there is allegedly an ale BREW ten or BREW X as its known [ and I believe they went one better with BREW X1 or eleven ] it is supposed to have an inbuilt cool feel something that is initiated in the brewing process ! Surely some of you have heard of ICE COLD IN ALE X :39::08:

Those in the Midlands should be fine there is allegedly an ale BREW ten or BREW X as its known [ and I believe they went one better with BREW X1 or eleven ] it is supposed to have an inbuilt cool feel something that is initiated in the brewing process ! Surely some of you have heard of ICE COLD IN ALE X :39::08:
You've destroyed one of the classics!! ICE COLD IN ALE X :39::thumbsdown::tongue:

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Better put your head in your hands , oh no!
I said dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer
Here's Pearl with a whip in her hand, oh no!
I said "Wa-a-a-tch out, what a crack, a slap, a lash it is!"
You-u-u-u-u know, well you know that Pearl's comin' for you,
Now there's not a lot we can do. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm 72 captain , no good takin the weewee. Dreamin is about all that's left . I play it for fun as always!:16::smile:

I'm 72 captain , no good takin the weewee. Dreamin is about all that's left . I play it for fun as always!:16::smile:

Be assured Dick this was in no way an attempt to take the proverbial , merely predicting Pearl's reaction to your continuing reference to that certain lady in certain attire but using the lyrics of Supertramp's Dreamer to do so . In a similar vein the reference to the classic film was a means to an end as Gill and yourself seem to be referencing the need to cool down , too good an opportunity to miss when a post has the words "ice cool" contained within it . ;)

Back