New slide show

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I Have spent some time trying to get a new slide show working on the main website,at first I had major problems getting the show to play using the flash format,so I have turned that off,now I have tested it in Explorer and Chrome,could I ask you all to test in your browser and just let me know if it plays ok, it is on the main site under filming One click here http://www.summerwine.net/index.php?page=Filming-1

There are only 4 pictures at the moment while I test it works ok

Many Thanks, Terry

Works great for me using SeaMonkey.

But I do not like the dark blue titles on a black background.

chuck

brilliant in I E 9 only possible quibble is Marina's pink seems bit bright (unless it's my settings)

I have been busy this afternoon adding more slide shows,not complete yet,they are under Views and General filming,please let me know of any problems,Thanks Terry

starting to get these errors:

Warning: getimagesize(/home/summerwi/public_html/uploads/images/Dross.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/summerwi/public_html/modules/Showtime/action.default.php on line 81

Warning: Division by zero in /home/summerwi/public_html/modules/Showtime/action.default.php on line 120

Warning: Division by zero in /home/summerwi/public_html/modules/Showtime/action.default.php on line 121

starting to get these errors:

Warning: getimagesize(/home/summerwi/public_html/uploads/images/Dross.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/summerwi/public_html/modules/Showtime/action.default.php on line 81

Warning: Division by zero in /home/summerwi/public_html/modules/Showtime/action.default.php on line 120

Warning: Division by zero in /home/summerwi/public_html/modules/Showtime/action.default.php on line 121

Thanks should be sorted now

Back