On the road again

My mother's maiden name is liberally sprinkled all over Leeds so I feel a symbiotic relationship with this city.

My mother's maiden name is liberally sprinkled all over Leeds so I feel a symbiotic relationship with this city.
and if it is not a rude question - what sort of name could be liberally sprinkled all over Leeds?

Lived in Leeds in the 1970/80s so I am racking brains ....

I'll give you a hint. It's the same name as the bartender in one of the DCI Banks books.

I tried to google the bartender out of curiosity. Did not come up with the name but did find something neat about the show I did not know. That Catherine Catz from Doc Martin and Stephen Tompkinson from Ballykissangel are in it.

I have about six dci banks tv shows from series 6. have
there been more??

I was always bothered that so many were
part 1 or part 2 of the same episode.

Have to admit that Stephen Tompkinson as DCI Banks does not work for me. Having read most of the books I had a completely different idea of the character,.:22:

I tried to google the bartender out of curiosity. Did not come up with the name but did find something neat about the show I did not know. That Catherine Catz from Doc Martin and Stephen Tompkinson from Ballykissangel are in it.

So did I and came away none the wiser ....

Back