OOOOHHHHH

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Last week I had an abscess in my mouth and spent a few very painful days with toothache.....make that teeth ache. After two lots of antibiotics, the pain and swelling has finally gone.:eek2: :21:

Last week I had an abscess in my mouth and spent a few very painful days with toothache.....make that teeth ache. After two lots of antibiotics, the pain and swelling has finally gone.:eek2: :21:
I had exactly the same at the start of lockdown when all the dentists were closed!!!! It's a pain like no other so I feel for you Peri!

I didn't bother with antibiotics as I don't think they heal it any quicker, but regular rinses with saline water did the trick!

Last edited:
I had exactly the same at the start of lockdown when all the dentists were closed!!!! It's a pain like no other so I feel for you Peri!

I didn't bother with antibiotics as I don't think the heal it any quicker, but regular rinses with saline water did the trick!
I had quite a swelling Barry and I was swallowing painkillers like they were Smarties. :eek2:

Back