Photo Parade

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
How about a photo parade of members taken in 1973 when the show was launched,it would be fun to see what we all looked like back in the 70's,if you are not sure how to add a picture then attach it to a email and send it to me and I will post it for you mail4wine@gmail.com I will resize it if it is to big

I will start it off under Photo corner either tonight or tomorrow

Terry

I've sent one. sorry I couldn't get into a file i had to take it from Facebook, hope you can work with it. Let me know if its no good and I'll try again. ;D
It was taken about 74/75 ish.

I wish I could join in Terry, but in 1973 I wasn't even a thought seeing I was born 16 years later

Near enough 1973. Has anyone else noticed, they never take a photograph of the groom on his own.

IMG2_zps04855b9d.jpg

I wish I could join in Terry, but in 1973 I wasn't even a thought seeing I was born 16 years later

Or a Photo from the final year of the show

well the closest photo I have of myself near 2010 is my profile picture Terry (i'm not a big photo taker in life), do you need me to send it to you or can you use it already?

Nice picture Big Unc ;D ;D
You looked very comfortable in your suit ;)

What a great idea! It is nice to see you all. :-* I am afraid my mom has all my childhood pics but my great aunt took me on a overseas trip to the Holyland that very same year. I will look for them today. 8)

DA.jpg

DJWCFC who is to young for a 70's picture,so here is one from him around the time the series ended

These are the best pictures! I really like looking at people's photos. I don't have one of me
and if I did, I wouldn't know how to post it.....not computer savvy at all! ;)
~Sheree~

I think I have one from that era but my three-in-one is really only functioning as a two-in-one* thus unable to scan!

Will have to see what can be done.

[size=12pt]Suggestions on a post card please ....

to Department 1
KEYNSHAM
Bristol
[/size]
:D :D :D ::) ::) ::) ;) ;) ;)

*It never has - only got it because it was £20 and used the same ink cartridges that I had about £150 stock of!

Back