Prime Example.

A prime example of how the underdog can prevail and overcome the odds, even if you don't have a Russian billionaire to make you great. Congratulations Pearl:01::03::37:
jPdTroZ.jpg

I'll pass on your best wishes to all the hungover fans that phoned in sick from work today, the stadium is was packed this morning, I think the city has ground to a halt and no one as gone to work! ( I'm still a Sunderland fan :D )

My dad wanted to wear his Sunderland shirt today but I was worried he'd get beat up :D

I remember going to the pictures to see it with my school friends when it first came out, we were so terrified we stood on the backs of the chairs throughout most of it. We screamed like hell when the head popped out the boat.

You'll probably think my humour is a bit odd but have you noticed how many people have their legs dangling out of the boats?? :12::13: All this watching a shark movie??

You'll probably think my humour is a bit odd but have you noticed how many people have their legs dangling out of the boats?? :12::13: All this watching a shark movie??

For one I'd be hanging over the side, I have sea sickness like you wouldn't believe ( My dads ashamed of me, he was a sailor! ) and two my feet and hands would well in the air away from the water but most of all three, there's no blessed way I'd be watching in a boat!

Back