September 2014 ask Amos

OOH bucket list. Theres a tough one.
1 go to Chicago. One place in the States I haven't been
2. Meet the surviving cast of LOTSW.
3 Get rich. Well we came dream cant we.

I think they make a great team. So gossipy. Drink your coffee. It was a great inclusion to the series.

OOH bucket list. Theres a tough one.
1 go to Chicago. One place in the States I haven't been
2. Meet the surviving cast of LOTSW.
3 Get rich. Well we came dream cant we.

Chigaco has a beautiful downtown and a really nice park area by Lake Michigan. Just don't go in the winter.

Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day with a really big parade and by dyeing the river Green.

ALSO I am clueless. You mentioned PMS which stands for what???

Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day with a really big parade and by dyeing the river Green.

ALSO I am clueless. You mentioned PMS which stands for what???

Dyeing the river green never seemed like an environmentally friendly idea to me.

I was going back and reading these posts and I felt so stupid for writing Chigaco! Folks, it was really early in the morning then!

Amos, you said you have been to the US before. Where exactly did you visit and what is your favorite place?

Amos, you said you have been to the US before. Where exactly did you visit and what is your favorite place?

New York
Boston
San Francisco
San Diego
Las Vegas
The Canyons.( grand. Bryce)
Orlando
Los Angeles

I suppose my favourite was San Fransisco but its diffulcut to single out one.

You have named all big cities in the US. Have you ever been able to visit any small towns in the States in the rural areas. Nothing against the big cities, I always go for the underdog. LOL. People are different in the smaller towns,as I am sure they are in your country also.

What did you least like about the States?

Give us some info on your alter ego Amos Hames. Do you think he was as shifty as Foggy thought he was? I think that is a character they could have brought back for another show, and give us some more info on him.

Do you think the check that Cleggy cashed for him was a good check?

Yes I agree he should have come back for more episodes. I think he was a lovable rouge although he stiched Cleggy up. I don't think he was a bad man. I still don't know what he wanted to know about the bank. Timothy Bateson was perfect for the role. Amo's episode is one of my favourite.

Dyeing the river green never seemed like an environmentally friendly idea to me.

I was going back and reading these posts and I felt so stupid for writing Chigaco! Folks, it was really early in the morning then!

I forgive you. ;)

Back