Sharing a bathroom

DEFINITELY agree Pearl, not quite 47 for us (44 next month) but DEFINITELY a TV each. Wasn't a problem for the first few years,
A. KIDS
B. Only had a couple of channels anyway.

Wife watches cricket and football (Aussie rules, NOT the "hands off" game) I find them as BORING as watching cars rust.
She also watches endless cooking shows and other "fluffy" stuff. Two minutes of that and I am ready to throw the nearest object to hand through the screen! *>:

SO

2 x 65" TVs (cheapies..not the really expensive ones) in separate but adjoining rooms and VOILA peace and harmony! (YEH! Right!) :fp:

Love the Steptoe and Son episode where Harold splits the house in two and they share the TV . Harold has the programme choice Monday Wednesday and Friday , Albert Tuesday , Thursday and Friday and they share Sunday . When Alberts picks a channel on Wednesday , an incensed Harold bangs on the partition hatch demanding he switches it back and " I think you'll find the legal precedents are my side" to which Alberts responds " I think you'll find the knobs are on my side" priceless :)

He has his " games room " it's the spare bedroom with one 58" tv and one 60" tv, don't ask me why he has 2 I don't know and I don't care! I have my tv in the living room. We watch Summer Wine together but that's it.

Back