SONGS TO SUIT OUR HEROES

BEATLES Again............GET BACK ...........Howard when he has the chair and whip "protecting" Pearl!!

Josh MacRae - Messin about on the River - pretty much any of the male members of the cast they have either been in boats, submarine , rafts , swan boat and canal barge combined in the case of Swan Man of Ilkley

BOB DYLAN ................You aint going nowhere .............Pearl to Howard when she puts his bike on a lead!:39::46:

SIMPLY RED MONEY'S TOO TIGHT TO MENTION. For Compo as he's alway's broke. Except for his gee gee money!

David Whitfield................Answer me, oh my love, just what sin have I been guilty of???..........Howard after Marina clonks him in the eye!:confused:

JIMMIE RODGERS...........English Country Garden..........Seymour waxing lyrical when they fetched the tree:confused:

Pasadena Roof Orchestra Double A side - Everything Stops for Tea/ Charleston - the Ladies basically any episode and for the Charleston ,Elegy for Fallen Wellies

JOE BROWN..............Picture of you! ,.........................Glenda and Barry with Edies picture on the mantle shelf!:confused:

A bicycle made for two................................ Smiler trying to sell his Tandem!:frown:

Back