Spin Off Comedies

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
I know there's quite a few, but I'd be interested to see some of the more obscure ones, but can you name any spin-off comedies. The qualify the spin-off must contain at least one of the original characters, so You Rang M'Lord doesn't count as a spin off of He Di Hi!!!!

The obvious one is First of The Summer Wine....

Only Fools & Horses had 2 spin offs (can't think of any other series which had more than 1 spin off??) one was Rock & Chips, I'll someone else to get the more obvious one

Till Death Do us part with spin offs Till Death and In sickness and in Health , Do you count Open all Hours and Still Open All Hours and also Happy ever After and Terry and June ?

Till Death Do us part with spin offs Till Death and In sickness and in Health , Do you count Open all Hours and Still Open All Hours and also Happy ever After and Terry and June ?
You can have the former but not the latter!! As I suppose SOAH is really just a continuation...

Four series of Blackadder which had different supporting casts and set in different periods but Blackadder and Baldrick are characters in all four series so hope this counts . If not then The Likely Lads and Whatever happened to the Likely Lads .

Yes you can have Blackadder, which I suppose is series of spin offs! What about Blackadder Back & Forth, which was a spin off made to be shown in the Millennium Dome!!!!??

Back