Four Feather Falls
Dr Who
Fireball XL5
Robin Hood
Range Rider
Wagon Train
Batman
Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Crackerjack (Because it was the start of the weekend)

I Spent most of my time from a very early age until I was about 15 in Hospital,so we did not get to see any TV that I can recall, it was more radio as they had a big speaker on the wall,which 5 minutes after the nurse clicked the big switch on the side, it came to life
At the odd times I was at home it was again the radio that was on and I can remember dinner on a Sunday and two way family favorites was on,I think they had something like 30 minute slots over a 2 hour period,where they would play requests from Australia for families left in the uk,then they would move to another country,maybe someone here has better information, the odd TV I did see was Sunday night at the London Palladium, with the stage that rotated, my Dad always tutted when the tiller girls were on saying they should put some clothes on

Also I recall on a Sunday they would have Navy Lark and the Goons on the radio

,,,,, radio that was on and I can remember dinner on a Sunday and two way family favorites was on,I think they had something like 30 minute slots over a 2 hour period,where they would play requests from Australia for families left in the uk,then they would move to another country,maybe someone here has better information, the odd TV I did see was Sunday night at the London Palladium, with the stage that rotated, my Dad always tutted when the tiller girls were on saying they should put some clothes on

Also I recall on a Sunday they would have Navy Lark and the Goons on the radio

Two way family favourites was a primarily a link up for those in the armed forces (it was the days of national service still) and there was a presenter in Germany where many service personnel were stationed at that time and one in England (can not recall their names at present although it was a male for Germany and a female in London) but occasionally extended to include other places such as Australia.

It came before Billy Cotton's Band Show with the famous cry of "Wakey wakey" (this transferred later on to Saturday night TV) and then there would be a half hour sitcom (only there were not called sitcoms in those days):
Meet the Huggetts
Educating Archie (with a ventroloquist on the radio!) 1950 - 1959
and the later on such items as the Navy Lark (1959 - 1977) and the Clitherore Kid (1958 - 1972).

My father never tutted at the Tiller Girls .....

Funny enough Summer Wine was one of my favourite programmes as a kid, I started understanding what was going on around about 75 when I was 6 ,so don`t remember any of the Blamire episodes but my first ever memory of the show was when Clegg kept saying " I liked him" in a episode..

Other shows I liked were

Grange Hill.

Swap Shop

Lassie

Skippy

Charlie Brown

Raven

Why Don`t you

Metal Mickey

Mork and Mindy

Happy Days

Superstars (when Malcolm Macdonald was competing)

and I remember one Summer Holidays probably about 79-80 when every morning there was FACTS on, a football show , that stood for FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION COACHING TACTICS AND SKILLS , I decided I was going to be a pro player after watching that, but unfortunately I only got to County Standard and drifted out of it in my late teens to smoke and chase the ladies....
;D

Two way family favourites ......(can not recall their names at present although it was a male for Germany and a female in London)

The female i think was Judith Chalmers, who eventually presented "Wish You Were Here...?" on telly.

Mine were:

Fireball XL5.
Supercar.
Captain Pugwash (master bates!!).
Blue Peter.
Crackerjack....CRACKERJACK!

There were also a couple of foreign programmes on:

The strong girl with plaits.
The girl on a horse.

G ; )

I was definitely an 80s child and the staples of 'my' era includeKnightmare, The Demon Headmaster, Emu's World (in various incarnations), The Queens Nose, Grange Hill, Byker Grove, Chucklevision, Mr Majeika, T Bag, Spatz, Clarissa Explains it All and Woof! Alongside them I have great fondness for things that came before such as Catweazle, Worzel Gummidge, 60s Batman, The Ghosts of Motley Hall, The Famous Five and so on. :)

My favorites growing up
Lassie
The Cisco Kid
Sky King
Mighty Mouse
Lost in Space
Bananza
Perry Mason
All Westerns
The Twilight Zone
Base Ball
It took me a long time to grow up.