Wally

I always thought his one-liners in response to Compo's comments to Nora were hilarious. Whenever she'd ask him to say something about Compo staring at her legs or insulting her, he always had a sharp, witty retort. Also, he and Sid in the boat in "Here We Go Again Into The Wild Blue Yonder" was funny, especially when the boat tipped over.

Every single one of them :)
SNAP ;D ;D He reminded me of my Uncle Joe.(he was only 4 ft nowt! ;))

Me too,I never heard him utter a bad line. The one that crackes me up every time is when Nora asks him "Are you a man or a parrot?" Then this look comes over his face and he says "Who's a pretty boy then" I just love it :)

"Why don't you sit down Nora,you've been on your mouth all day"
hehe

From"When you take a good bite, Yorkshire tastes terrible" - something along the lines of:

Nora: "I could never have married a German"
Wally: "You never even tried".

Keeping Britain Tidy,when Wally mentions how Nora's always eavesdropping,and she bursts into the room,and grabs him,saying 'thast a wicked lie',also in Greenfingers when Wally was drunk and saw the big imitation carrot

Nora: Are you going to just sit there while he insults me?!

Wally: No, I thought I'd go and have a look at the lifeboat!

Always loved that line!

Just thought of another great line from Wally, when he's out looking for his lost pigeon " I'll have to train the little twit to phone the RAC" Clegg "Will carry and 10p piece? " Wally " No it'll reverse the charges"

Nora "Don't put your helmet back on....you can't here me with your helmet on"
Wally "I knoooow.....It costs a fortune for a good helmet,but it's worth every penny"

Nora "Don't put your helmet back on....you can't here me with your helmet on"
Wally "I knoooow.....It costs a fortune for a good helmet,but it's worth every penny"

lol I say that to my husband, he'll start drilling something and I'll shout "Are listing to me shouting at you?" He'll say "Yes dear" then drill a little harder. :D

George summed it up rather well,.."every single one of them" and i totally agree. ;D

Hector

Me too Hector, I can't think of a single one I dislike. I think most of it was because he played it seriously so that made it all the more funny.

Another one has just sprug to mind, when Nora and him are on the bike and they are run off the road, Nora asks " Did you get his number" He replys "Not all of it no" Nora " How much did you see?" Wally " I think it was a lorry" lol

Back