Website, I need Your help again, Update

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Members.
In 9 days the website is 16 years old and I have the usual hosting/domain name/security add on fees to pay, as you know the site and forum (which is over 9 years old) is an expensive hobby for me plus the backroom lad Tony,who I keep in a cupboard in Cornwall, he lives on Russian tea and Waggon Wheels.
If you feel you can help keep the site funded there is a donate button for Paypal on the main page (Link Below), I like to keep the site free from adverts and memberships fees, and this year for every pound you donate I will send Tony a picture of a Wagon Wheel biscuit, many thanks Terry

http://www.summerwine.net

How come Bermuda Vacation Fund pops up when I hit the Donate Button?

Just teasing :). Sent in a little. Hope it keeps the lights on for a few days and a couple pictures of biscuits to Tony. Appreciate what you all do!

Will send the usual way.... Via secret squirrel in a brown overcoat carrying a Happy Bar Mizvah card.

Hello Terry,

I raided the ol' Treasure Chest on the QT and donated a few doubloons . Why on the QT??? Well didn't want anyone to know where its hidden especially that Corporal Signwriter . Thank you to Tony and Yourself for keeping the site going! :)

I would like to thank all those who have made a donation, it really does help to keep the Website and Forum running, only 5 more days and the website is 16 years old, Pearl is throwing a party on the lawns for those of you that can make it :18:
Everyone is welcome. Because of our hot summer we don't have lawns at the moment so John and I are going to pop over to Terrys and borrow is plastic grass and use that......shhhhh don't tell him.

You don' t have to tell him just roll it up and cart it away on your toes Pearl but a word of warning , Terry is a huge fan of American Singer Song writers and has been inspired for years by them . Taking his inspiration from one in particular Joni Mitchell he has introduced a family of Adder snakes to the grass to keep away bugs and creatures and of course to deter people from "borrowing or stealing his grass." So please be aware of the ................................ Hissing of Summer Lawns :eek::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

I have decided that any member who has donated by midnight on the 28th August 2018, I will put your names in a hat and ask my wife to draw one out, I will then send that member something from my own LOSW collection as a thank you, as you have all been very kind,I just wish I had enough to send you all something, Terry

Back