What episode was it

Any episode when one of the trio departs - Cheerios ;):fp:
Any of the coffee mornings where the women gather or Nora is unresponsive to Compo's amorous advances - Frosties:fp:
The whole cast especially those of a mature age which pretty much covers them all over the series - Golden Nuggets
Tarzan of the Towpath where Compo rides three wheeled bikes not just any bike but a Yorkshire three wheeled bikes - T' Ricicles
Edie shouting for Wesley in earshot of the neighbours " Wasley can you proceed home , you have a delivery for that Rolls Royce yaw restoring its a carton of Grape Nuts for the engine , Ha Ha only the best for may Wasley!"

:rolleyes::fp:

I think the cereal is more Swiss / German than British, but I do recall an episode where Glenda mentions Barry eating muesli / mueslix. Of course Edie frowns and says something like we don't need to know that. Don't know the episode. Maybe this helps spur the thought of the answer for the question posed.

I think the cereal is more Swiss / German than British, but I do recall an episode where Glenda mentions Barry eating muesli / mueslix. Of course Edie frowns and says something like we don't need to know that. Don't know the episode. Maybe this helps spur the thought of the answer for the question posed.

Sorry Rick that is not the one I was looking for

When the question was first posted I thought of Edie and Wesley. Edie called Wesley inside to make sure that it was him as he ate his 'Sugar coated Popsicles' behind his newspaper. I know in one episode that Foggy mentioned Shredded Wheat but I can't remember the episode. It was in relation to Compo's trousers if I recall correctly.

When the question was first posted I thought of Edie and Wesley. Edie called Wesley inside to make sure that it was him as he ate his 'Sugar coated Popsicles' behind his newspaper. I know in one episode that Foggy mentioned Shredded Wheat but I can't remember the episode. It was in relation to Compo's trousers if I recall correctly.

I think that is close enough Adrian, the episode was "The Arts of Concealment" Foggy asked Compo who made his clothing, Shredded Wheat

Back