What was the episode

I looked and the reference seems to be Thurlstone so I used your Map Terry and noticed Oh Shut up and Eat Your Choc-Ice was filmed near there . I am probably wrong but at least I am giving your brilliant Map a plug . Any Members who have not seen it it can be accessed by clicking the Main Site Tab on this site's Home page.

I looked and the reference seems to be Thurlstone so I used your Map Terry and noticed Oh Shut up and Eat Your Choc-Ice was filmed near there . I am probably wrong but at least I am giving your brilliant Map a plug . Any Members who have not seen it it can be accessed by clicking the Main Site Tab on this site's Home page.

Good try Capitan but it is not that one, thanks for the map comments

I won't quite give away the answer because I saw it several days ago on the LOTSW Facebook group, but I really can't stand this any longer! Look at the brown sign pointing to a scenic feature. In which episode did someone ask to be directed there?

Could it be the episode where a gentleman is waiting on a bus and the guys tell him it is not it is not running at the moment? Can't remember if it is in the morning and the bus does not run till the afternoon on that particular day. He has an odd name that the trio snicker about.

Possibly in the same episode the guys go on a really long walk and get lost. Then come upon a farm with a dog that chases them away....

Back