Writing to the cast?

R

Relear

anyone had a reply from the cast
would hate to send a letter and be ignored by the person and it colour me re-watching the show

anyone had a reply from the cast
would hate to send a letter and be ignored by the person and it colour me re-watching the show

I suppose it is who you write to,I think most of them would reply where possible and I supposed it depends on what you are writing to them for

Yes, and it depends if the agency forwards the letters or not. Some seem to be forwarded, some don´t, it´s a gamble. I don´t think any of them want to be rude and ignore letters on purpose, it just depends on all these things.

Over the last 6 years I've written to every member of the cast and the only one who didn't reply was Christopher Beeny.There is no gaurantee he actually got my letter in the first place.
Just be patient.

How long on average have you had to wait
I dont think I;ll be getting a reply :(

its been around 6 weeks now. I dont know whether it never got forwarded on or it wasnt answered. Not sure whether to try again

Sent another letter and got a reply within 10 days :)

Good job I did as he didnt get the original, got a great letter and a photo back, brilliant!!

That's good to hear! Glad that you got a reply on the second attempt and that it hasn't given you a negative attitude towards it all.

Good to hear that you got your reply.Its also nice to hear that the person took the time and trouble to reply to one of the fans.
Thanks for letting us know the outcome. ;)

Hector

Back