Young Barmpots

If you do not mind my asking. Not seeking any spoilers for those who may get the chance to go.

Do they do stage type skits similar to Cooper and Walsh have done and been posted online? I remember one where they come across a large camper / UFO type object. Looked like it was recorded with someone's phone or non pro camera. What I am curious about is are they creating their own new content or re-creating parts of past show episodes? The website shows them dressed as Compo, Cleggy and a mannequin Foggy.

If you do not mind my asking. Not seeking any spoilers for those who may get the chance to go.

Do they do stage type skits similar to Cooper and Walsh have done and been posted online? I remember one where they come across a large camper / UFO type object. Looked like it was recorded with someone's phone or non pro camera. What I am curious about is are they creating their own new content or re-creating parts of past show episodes? The website shows them dressed as Compo, Cleggy and a mannequin Foggy.

I believe I filmed C&W UFO in Skipton on a slr camera, the summerwino's are different they are more in depth talking about the show and it's history, lot of facts etc, they do involve the audience to be a couple of the characters

I really like what you are saying about their show. The in discussion and audience participation makes it unique and interesting. Was hoping they were not just rehashing old episodes. Makes me wish I lived close enough to see them perform.

Did not know that was you who recorded the C&W skit :D! I sought it out again since my above post and found it on youtube. Liked and subscribed if that is alright. The video quality is better than I remembered. The internet speed where I used to live when I first watched it made streaming difficult and youtube would automatically reduce everything to VHS quality. Thankfully now I get much higher speeds and can see in 1080p HD and above.

Terry, please know that I did not mean to come across as questioning the quality of your video. I feel like I have so I am sorry and apologize. It was not my intent. I was in-artfully trying to say that it looked as was recorded by someone in the audience instead of a production crew like the BBC. In comparison to some other C&W promos that are out there. Hope this helps clear up any misunderstanding I may have created.

Rick

I saw C & W both in Skipton and Homfirth and quite different from the Summer Winos. C & W were in character although unscripted. The Summer Winos are dressed as Compo and Cleggy but not in character and are keen to point out they are not obsessive about the show. I saw their trial run at the Cafe in Holmfirth. Their show is scripted.

Back