Wesley’s Garage

Good thinking captain! Maybe I can charge a pound / euro so fans can pull a string to set off the smoke blast. That way they can take a selfie covered in smoke exiting the garage door. :42:

Good thinking captain! Maybe I can charge a pound / euro so fans can pull a string to set off the smoke blast. That way they can take a selfie covered in smoke exiting the garage door. :42:
And have a car up on ramps with a dummy wearing overalls and gumboots under the car with a sound detector system that when it hears human voices it says "What is it. Can't you see that I'm busy?". :D

it wouldn't come out of the can!
Too funny, I had not thought of that! :29:

Please keep us posted with info and pictures as you can. I find it really interesting watching vehicles getting rebuilt.

Saw an interesting video a while back where someone converted a Wesley style Land Rover to electric to breathe new life into it. Mixed feelings on seeing the original engine set aside but still nice to see it on the road and in use.

Rick

Hello Liana. I am updating my book "Last of the Summer Wine: An Appreciation" and wonder if I may use this photo in the new edition? If so, shall I credit you as the taker of the photo?

I was so disappointed when I walked down and it wasn’t there. If I lived opposite I would build one.

I was so disappointed when I walked down and it wasn’t there. If I lived opposite I would build one.

trouble is you'd forever be rebuilding it someone keeps blowing it up , always a daily series of explosions, so common the locals don't bat an eyelid except one well spoken lady, who clearly requires to rest as she is on her mouth all day , repeatedly calling someone's name which I have struggled to discern as the accent is rather upper crust.

Hello Liana. I am updating my book "Last of the Summer Wine: An Appreciation" and wonder if I may use this photo in the new edition? If so, shall I credit you as the taker of the photo?
Hi Wintertea, was wondering how the book was coming along???

Hello Liana. I am busy working on the new edition of the book. It's quite a task as I am going through it from beginning to end, re-writing and editing extensively, Some new photos and some new interviews as well. I am really hopeful that this edition will be better than the original. Your photo is in the book and, indeed, if you wish to add any details, feel free to do so. For example: did you go searching for the location? Did you visit any others?
No problem if you don't choose to add anything... that photo is good enough for me.

We
Hello Liana. I am busy working on the new edition of the book. It's quite a task as I am going through it from beginning to end, re-writing and editing extensively, Some new photos and some new interviews as well. I am really hopeful that this edition will be better than the original. Your photo is in the book and, indeed, if you wish to add any details, feel free to do so. For example: did you go searching for the location? Did you visit any others?
No problem if you don't choose to add anything... that photo is good enough for me.
I went to search it through finding out where Edies house was located as it couldn’t have been far as she used to shout in that posh voice ‘Wesley’ and then she would drop the poshness and sound proper common lol that’s how I found it

Back