A Brand New Quiz #1 Part 1

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I will be posting some map images, the plot is to mark the map/ maps for you to track down the episode, on each map will be some numbers and I will leave clues with those numbers, if there is no correct answer after a day then I will post further images with more clues, if this does not keep you off the streets,nothing will, there will be a total of 4 images in this one, so keep checking back, have fun

1. Nora's starting off with Just Compo and Nora, later on it is the trio and Nora
2. Howard is outside his house with two of the trio
3. The Trio are in the cafe
4. Howard and Marina are in the park
MapQ1a.jpg

Three Men and a Mangle? I'm thinking the 4th clue was when Howard grabs Marina outside the shelter in the park.

Wow that was a quick correct answer Roger, I will post the remainder map pictures below,well done, more soon
MapQ1b.jpg
MapQ1c.jpg
MapQ1d.jpg

Well done Roger absolutely brilliant, great quiz Terry . Map 8 raises the spectre of continuity the Police Car pulls up on Alderscholes Lane under the viaduct the trio have negotiated their way with a rope onto the viaduct . The route to the viaduct is torturous from what I can see . They would have to walk up Alderscholes lane turn left onto the main road through Thornton , walk all the way to the Primary School to get onto the viaduct and walk some distance back towards Alderscholes Lane to then use the long rope to lasso the mangle but they appear on the viaduct in an instance and boy what a shot by Seymour to lasso the mangle its one hell of a drop off that viaduct to the mangle yes the rope is long but come on !!! I know its all for comic effect but it is a stretch for it to be believable . :)

Back